Luxury Pet Hotel
Our indoor, climate-controlled, luxury boarding facility is designed to provide your pet with all the comforts of home while you’re away. You can rest easy knowing that our well-trained, caring staff is attentive to your pet’s every need during their stay in the luxury pet hotel.
We have established strict requirements for all of our boarding guests to ensure the health and well-being of all pets staying with us. Being a modern veterinary hospital, we are uniquely capable of providing a clean, parasite-free environment and strive to maintain this standard. The beautiful, luxurious design of the suites speaks for the great comfort and high quality of your pets stay.
Each luxury suite features tempered glass doors, tiled walls, tempered glass partitions, Kuranda luxury beds and bedding, comfortable lighting, and fresh air exchanges. All canine hotel guests are exercised daily in our specially designed, securely fenced, hypoallergenic, Field Turf artificial grass area. Our feline hotel guests are housed in beautiful, multilevel, condominiums with their litterbox located in a separate room in each condo. Every aspect of your pet’s comfortable stay with us has been considered and designed into our facility.
Should any health concerns arise during your pets stay, the animal hospital and veterinary staff you know and trust are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to care for them.
All hotel guests are fed two meals a day during their stay. We feed the highly palatable, intestinal friendly Purina Prescription EN diet at no additional cost or you are welcome to bring your pet’s specific diet from home.
Playtime = $7/day = extra walk and 15 minutes of outdoor exercise
Bath/Grooming = please ask for pricing
Ear Cleaning (routine) = $28
Anal Glands Expressed = $24.50
Nail Trim = $21
Boarding Requirements and Policies
- Your pet must have had an examination by a veterinarian at Valrico Animal Clinic within the past 12 months and be free of potentially life threatening or contagious disease. If you are not an established client we will be happy to schedule a pre-boarding exam with one of our doctors.
- Free of External Parasites (i.e. Fleas and Ticks). We make every effort to keep fleas and ticks out of our boarding facility and check each pet upon admission. We reserve the right to turn away pets that are found to have tick infestation. In order to ensure that your pet does not contract fleas or ticks while boarding with us, or drop off any “unwanted friends” while here, all dogs will have Frontline Spray applied upon admission for a minimal additional fee (based on the weight of your pet). You may supply your own Frontline Plus, Advantix, Parastar, Frontline Tritak, or Vectra for us to apply to your dog upon admission, at no additional charge. Cats will have Advantage or Frontline applied, fees apply. You may supply your own Advantage or Frontline for us to apply upon admission at no additional charge.
Any pets found to have external parasites will be appropriately treated at the owner’s expense.
- Negative fecal examination within the past 6 months for dogs and 12 months for cats, birds and exotics.
- Negative heartworm test within the past 12 months (dogs only).
- All Pets must be current on required vaccinations. Pets not current on vaccinations at time of check-in will be vaccinated during their stay at the owner’s expense.
- Dogs = Rabies (1yr or 3 yr vaccine)
- DHPP (within past 12 – 36 months-dependant on age)
- Bordetella-Intranasal (within past 6 months)
- Leptospirosis (within the last 12 months)
- Cats = Rabies (1yr or 3 yr vaccine)
- FVRCPC (within past 12 – 36 months- dependant on age)
- Feline Leukemia (within past 12 months)
- Ferrets = Rabies (IMRAB 3 within past 12 months)
- Written proof of required tests and vaccinations must be provided at least 24 hours prior to boarding, from a veterinarian, in the form of a written medical record with doctor’s notes.
- All reservations for The Luxury Pet Hotel over the holidays and for new clients must be made with a credit card and are charged for one night stay per reservation. This will be applied to the balance at the end of their stay.
- Hotel cancellations within 48 hours of the scheduled check-in time are subject to a charge for one night’s stay. The charge will be applied to the credit card used to reserve the suite.
- Full payment is required at the time of check-out.
- Check-in is between 10 am and 5 pm Monday thru Friday, between 9 am and 11 am on Saturday. Closed on Sunday.
- Check-out is between 10 am and 5 pm Monday thru Friday and between 9 am and 11 am on Saturday. Closed on Sunday. CHECK OUT TIMES MAY DIFFER AFTER HOLIDAYS DUE TO LARGE AMOUNT OF PETS BOARDING- PLEASE CALL TO MAKE SURE YOUR PET IS READY TO BE PICKED UP BEFORE COMING.
Pets receiving a bath or grooming services will be scheduled for an afternoon check-out on weekdays.
- A complimentary bath is included for all dogs boarding 5 or more nights. An adjusted check-out time may be planned.
- If a pet has an illness while boarding, the veterinary staff will treat the pet at the owner’s expense.
- Pet’s requiring oral or topical medication administration during their stay will be charged a per day fee of $4.00. Injectable medication administration will be charged a per injection fee of $5.25.
- Day Boarding is priced at 75% of overnight fee.
- Food, treats, toys, collars, bedding material, etc. left with your pet will be given to your pet at the discretion of the kennel staff during their stay, but may not be given to them if deemed to not be in their best interest.